Ms Bronwyn Gill
Lecturer in Occupational Therapy,
Ms Bronwyn Gill has an undergraduate degree in Occupational Therapy and Masters of Counselling and has taught within the tertiary context over the past 20 years. Occupational Therapy practice experience includes Community Neurological Rehabilitation and Community Aged Care Services. While at the Wesley Institute Bronwyn taught within the Counselling program, including Human Development, Learning Theory, and Attachment Theory. Bronwyn has also taught a variety of units within the Occupational Therapy program at Western Sydney University including Occupation and Ageing, Occupational Justice and Occupation and Client Sexuality. Bronwyn is currently the academic lead for occupational therapy student practice placements and is completing a PhD on the topic "Personal and professional transformation: Occupational therapy students' perspectives on education about client sexual expression".
This information has been contributed by Ms Gill.
- MCouns Excelsia College
- BAppSc(OT) Honours University of Western Sydney
- Occupational Therapy Australia (2002)
- AHPRA (2013)
- Occupational Therapy Pedagogy and Practice
- Occupational Justice
- Occupational Therapy Practice Placements
- Occupational Therapy and Client Sexual Expression
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Occupational Therapy
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Current Teaching Areas
- REHA1004 Occupational Therapy Practice 1
- REHA3024 Occupational Therapy Practice 3
- REHA4013 Occupational Therapy Specialties