Mrs Fiona Arundell
Dap - Midwifery,
Dean's Unit - School of Nursing and Midwifery
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- MA Macquarie University
- BHlthSc Australian Catholic University
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit - School of Nursing and Midwifery
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9567|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Arundell, F., Mannix, J., Sheehan, A. and Peters, K. (2018), 'Workplace culture and the practice experience of midwifery students : a meta-synthesis', Journal of Nursing Management, vol 26, no 3 , pp 302 - 313.
- Cioffi, J., Swain, J. and Arundell, F. (2010), 'The decision to suture after childbirth: cues, related factors, knowledge and experience used by midwives', Midwifery, vol 26, no 2 , pp 246 - 255.
- Cioffi, J., Arundell, F. and Swain, J. (2009), 'Clinical decision making for repair of spontaneous childbirth trauma : validation of cues and related factors', Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health, vol 54, no 1 , pp 65 - .
- Cioffi, J., Purcal, N. and Arundell, F. (2005), 'A pilot study to investigate the effect of a simulation strategy on clinical decision making of midwifery students', Journal of Nursing Education, vol 44 , pp 131 - 134.
- Arundell, F. and Cioffi, J. (2005), 'Using a simulation strategy: An educator's experience', Nurse Education in Practice, vol 5, no 5 , pp 296 - 301.
|Title:||The Bachelor of Midwifery Multiple Mini Interview Study|
|Western Researchers:||Athena Sheehan, Fiona Arundell and Russell Thomson|
|Years:||2019-07-01 - 2020-06-30|
|Title:||Optimising decision making for perineal and associated trauma: Improving midwives' clinical judgements for suturing|
|Western Researchers:||Jane Cioffi and Fiona Arundell|
|Years:||2007-01-01 - 2008-08-30|
|Title:||South West Sydney Innovative Midwife Mentoring Scheme (SWIMMS)|
|Western Researchers:||Athena Sheehan, Virginia Schmied, Fiona Arundell, Hannah Dahlen and Holly Priddis|
|Years:||2018-01-08 - 2019-06-28|