Mr Philip Love
Prior to joining academia in 1992, Philip was involved in building and property development for 15 years in the east coast cities of Australia, in a variety of roles including site administration, programming, estimating and project management. His expertise is in the technical and managerial aspects of high-rise commercial, industrial and multi-unit residential construction and building services.
This information has been contributed by Mr Love.
- MEd University of New England
- MDsgnSc University of Sydney
- BBuild University of New South Wales
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Construction Management
|Phone:||(02) 9685 4602|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Miller, G., Kay, R., Love, P. and Koop, A. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience:Guidance for Academic Mentors', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734387.
- Kay, R., Miller, G., Love, P. and Koop, A. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience - Theory', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734360.
- Love, P., Miller, G., Kay, R. and Koop, A. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience - Student Handbook', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734379.
- Koop, A., Miller, G., Kay, R. and Love, P. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience - Employer Handbook', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734395.
- Hardie, M. and Love, P. (2012), 'The role of industry based learning in a construction management program', Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building: Conference Series, vol 1, no 1 , pp 12 - 19.
- Najjar, G., Love, P. and Runeson, G. (2001), 'Issues for the global construction market', The Australian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, vol 1, no 2 , pp 53 - 66.
- Webber, R., Todhunter, A. and Love, P. (2015), 'The concept of signature-agogy in an undergraduate program in construction management', COBRA (Conference), Sydney, N.S.W..
- Hardie, M., Love, P., Jin, X. and Saha, S. (2013), 'Managing the interface between work and study in a construction management program', CIB World Building Congress, Brisbane, Qld..
- Hardie, M., Saha, S., Love, P. and Jin, X. (2013), 'A blended learning approach to understanding construction documentation', Australasian Universities Building Education Association Conference, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Hardie, M., Love, P. and Saha, S. (2011), 'Are Formal Peer Support Programs the Answer for Construction Students Transitioning to University Study?', 36th Annual Australasian University Building Educators Association Conference 'Getting a building degree - the end of the beginning', Gold Coast, Qld.
- Love, P. and Newell, G. (2004), 'Good teaching & overall satisfaction in Australian university building education', 29th Australian Universities Building Educators Association, University of Newcastle, NSW.
- Jones, C. and Love, P. (2004), 'High-school vocational education: Implications for a career in construction', 29th Australian Universities Building Educators Association Conference, University of Newcastle, NSW.
- Love, P. and Roddy, B. (2003), 'Bushfire flame-front simulations', 28th Annual Conference of the Australasian Universities' Building Educators Association, Deakin University, Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
- Love, P. and Pearce, G. (2003), 'Working together: how two UWS schools harnessed drama as pedagogy in the context of marketing a radical invention', 28th Annual Conference of the Australasian Universities' Building Educators Association, Deakin University, Geelong, Victoria, Australia.