Mr Philip Love
Engineering and Construction Management
Prior to joining academia in 1992, Philip was involved in building and property development for 15 years in the east coast cities of Australia, in a variety of roles including site administration, programming, estimating and project management. His expertise is in the technical and managerial aspects of high-rise commercial, industrial and multi-unit residential construction and building services.
This information has been contributed by Mr Love.
- MEd University of New England
- MDsgnSc University of Sydney
- BBuild University of New South Wales
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Engineering and Construction Management
|Phone:||(02) 9685 4602|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Miller, G., Kay, R., Love, P. and Koop, A. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience:Guidance for Academic Mentors', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734387.
- Kay, R., Miller, G., Love, P. and Koop, A. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience - Theory', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734360.
- Love, P., Miller, G., Kay, R. and Koop, A. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience - Student Handbook', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734379.
- Koop, A., Miller, G., Kay, R. and Love, P. (2002), 'Industry Based Experience - Employer Handbook', : Australian Institute of Building 0957734395.
- Hardie, M. and Love, P. (2012), 'The role of industry based learning in a construction management program', Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building: Conference Series, vol 1, no 1 , pp 12 - 19.
- Najjar, G., Love, P. and Runeson, G. (2001), 'Issues for the global construction market', The Australian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, vol 1, no 2 , pp 53 - 66.
- Webber, R., Todhunter, A. and Love, P. (2015), 'The concept of signature-agogy in an undergraduate program in construction management', COBRA (Conference), Sydney, N.S.W..
- Hardie, M., Love, P., Jin, X. and Saha, S. (2013), 'Managing the interface between work and study in a construction management program', CIB World Building Congress, Brisbane, Qld..
- Hardie, M., Saha, S., Love, P. and Jin, X. (2013), 'A blended learning approach to understanding construction documentation', Australasian Universities Building Education Association Conference, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Hardie, M., Love, P. and Saha, S. (2011), 'Are Formal Peer Support Programs the Answer for Construction Students Transitioning to University Study?', 36th Annual Australasian University Building Educators Association Conference 'Getting a building degree - the end of the beginning', Gold Coast, Qld.
- Love, P. and Newell, G. (2004), 'Good teaching & overall satisfaction in Australian university building education', 29th Australian Universities Building Educators Association, University of Newcastle, NSW.
- Jones, C. and Love, P. (2004), 'High-school vocational education: Implications for a career in construction', 29th Australian Universities Building Educators Association Conference, University of Newcastle, NSW.
- Love, P. and Roddy, B. (2003), 'Bushfire flame-front simulations', 28th Annual Conference of the Australasian Universities' Building Educators Association, Deakin University, Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
- Love, P. and Pearce, G. (2003), 'Working together: how two UWS schools harnessed drama as pedagogy in the context of marketing a radical invention', 28th Annual Conference of the Australasian Universities' Building Educators Association, Deakin University, Geelong, Victoria, Australia.