Mr Matthew Jennings
Conjoint Senior Lecturer,
Dean's Unit, School of Health Sciences
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Health Sciences
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Brady, B., Andary, T., Pang, S., Dennis, S., Liamputtong, P., Boland, R., Tcharkhedian, E., Jennings, M., Pavlovic, N., Zind, M., Middleton, P. and Chipchase, L. (2021), 'A mixed-methods investigation into patients' decisions to attend an Emergency Department (ED) for chronic pain', Pain Medicine, vol 22, no 10 , pp 2191 - 2206.
- Nisbet, G., McAllister, S., Morris, C. and Jennings, M. (2021), 'Moving beyond solutionism : re-imagining placements through an activity systems lens', Medical Education, vol 55, no 1 , pp 45 - 54.
- Zhu, S., Sherrington, C., Jennings, M., Brady, B., Pinheiro, M., Dennis, S., Christie, L., Sidhu, B., Haynes, A., Greaves, C. and Hassett, L. (2021), 'Current practice of physical activity counselling within physiotherapy usual care and influences on its use : a cross-sectional survey', International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol 18, no 9 .
- Amorim, A., Pappas, E., Simic, M., Ferreira, M., Jennings, M., Tiedemann, A., Carvalho-E-Silva, A., Caputo, E., Kongsted, A. and Ferreira, P. (2019), 'Integrating Mobile-health, health coaching, and physical activity to reduce the burden of chronic low back pain trial (IMPACT) : a pilot randomised controlled trial', BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol 20, no 1 .
- Hakim, M., Garden, F., Jennings, M. and Dobler, C. (2018), 'Performance of the LACE index to predict 30-day hospital readmissions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease', Clinical Epidemiology, vol 10 , pp 51 - 59.
- Briggs, A., Jordan, J., Jennings, M., Speerin, R., Bragge, P., Chua, J., Woolf, A. and Slater, H. (2017), 'Supporting the evaluation and implementation of musculoskeletal models of care : a globally informed framework for judging readiness and success', Arthritis Care and Research, vol 69, no 4 , pp 567 - 577.
- Costa, L., Maher, C., Latimer, J., Hodges, P., Herbert, R., Refshauge, K., McAuley, J. and Jennings, M. (2009), 'Motor control exercise for chronic low back pain : a randomized placebo-controlled trial', Physical Therapy, vol 89, no 12 , pp 1275 - 1286.