Miss Bronwyn Smith
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Bronwyn has over 25 years experience as a Registered Nurse. She specialised in adult intensive care nursing and cardiology in both the Public & Private hospital sectors. She has been a university nursing lecturer for over 12 years teaching primarily in medical/surgical and science undergraduate units. Her area of research speciality is in older adult medical care in acute care hospitals, research with vulnerable groups/people and Qualitative methodology
This information has been contributed by Miss Smith.
- MSocPcy Macquarie University
- BA Macquarie University
- Dip.App.Sc.-Nursing Macarthur Institute of Higher Education
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9803|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Smith, B. and Cahill, J. (2017), 'Care of the older person in the emergency department', Caring for Older People in Australia: Principles for Nursing Practice, Wiley 9780730328346.
- Smith, B. and Cahill, J. (2014), 'Care of the older person in the emergency department', Caring for Older People in Australia: Principles for Nursing Practice, Wiley & Sons 9781118384121.
- Alexander, S., Pillay, R. and Smith, B. (2018), 'A systematic review of the experiences of vulnerable people participating in research on sensitive topics', International Journal of Nursing Studies, vol 88 , pp 85 - 96.
- Middleton, S., Griffiths, R., Fernandez, R. and Smith, B. (2008), 'Nursing practice environment: How does one Australian hospital compare with magnet hospitals', International Journal of Nursing Practice, vol 14, no 5 , pp 366 - 372.