Doctor Meredith Rossner
Dean's Unit - School Of Humanities & Comm Arts
- PhD University of Pennsylvania
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit - School Of Humanities & Comm Arts
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Rossner, M. (2013), 'Just Emotions: Rituals of Restorative Justice', : Oxford University Press 9780199655045.
Chapters in Books
- Rossner, M. (2012), 'Emotion across the lifecourse : the case for restorative justice with adults', Restorative Justice: Adults and Emerging Practice, Sydney Institute of Criminology 9781742102894.
- Rossner, M. (2011), 'Reintegrative Ritual: Restorative Justice and Micro-Sociology', Emotions, Crime and Justice, Hart Publishers 9781849461610.
- Goodman-Delahunty, J., Rossner, M. and Tait, D. (2011), 'Simulation and Dissimulation in Jury Research: Credibility in a Live Mock Trial', Qualitative Criminology: Stories From the Field, Hawkins Press 9781876067243.
- Rossner, M., Tait, D. and Goodman-Delahunty, J. (2014), 'Students vs. jurors : responding to enhanced video technology', Laws, vol 3, no 3 , pp 618 - 635.
- Tait, D. and Rossner, M. (2011), 'Contested Emotions: Adversarial Rituals in Non-Adversarial Justice Procedures', Monash Law Review, vol 37, no 1 , pp 241 - 258.
- Rossner, M. (2011), 'Emotions and interaction ritual : a micro analysis of restorative justice', British Journal of Criminology, vol 51, no 1 , pp 95 - 119.
- Rossner, M. (2008), 'Healing Victims and Offenders and Reducing Crime: A Critical Assessment of Restorative Justice Practice and Theory', Sociology Compass, vol 2, no 6 , pp 1734 - 1749.
- Sherman, L., Strang, H., Angel, C., Woods, D., Barnes, G., Bennett, S., Inkpen, N. and Rossner, M. (2005), 'Effects of face-to-face restorative justice on victims of crime in four randomized, controlled trials', Journal of Experimental Criminology, vol 2, no 3 , pp 407 - 407.
- 2013, 'The Process and Dynamics of Restorative Justice: Research on Forum Sentencing', Research Report