Doctor Masudul Haque
School Of Law
This information has been contributed by Doctor Haque.
- PhD University of Warwick (UK)
- LLM (Law in Dev) University of Warwick (UK)
- LLM (Int.Law) Kiev State University
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School Of Law
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9611|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Haque, M. (2015), 'Compromising constitutionalism in the name of terrorism : a general discourse from a human rights perspective', Human Rights and Terrorism, Empowerment Through Law of the Common People 9789843397515.
- Haque, M. (2012), 'Human rights to safe drinking water and sanitation in the light of General Comment No. 15 and the Sub-Commission Guideline', Human Rights and Critically Disadvantaged People, Empowerment Through Law of the Common People 9789846032505.
- Haque, M. (2007), 'Law, Development and Corruption in Bangladesh', Human Rights and Corruption, Empowerment Through Law of the Common People (ELCOP) 9847009100000.
- Haque, M. (2005), 'Human Rights And Multinational Corporations: An Appraisal', Human Rights And Non-State Actors, Empowerment Through Law Of The Common People (Elcop) 9848295062.
- Haque, M. (2011), 'Revisiting the Role of the President during Caretaker Government in Ensuring Credible Free Elections in Bangladesh', Asian Journal of Comparative Law, vol 6, no 1 , pp 1 - 28.
- Haque, M. (2008), 'Emergency powers and caretaker government in Bangladesh', Journal of the Australasian Law Teachers Association, vol 1, no 1-2 , pp 81 - 94.
- Haque, M. (2006), 'Floating charges as a security device', University of Western Sydney Law Review, vol 10 , pp 25 - 43.
- Haque, M. (2002), 'privatisation in Bangladesh: A case of placing the cart before the horse', University of Western Sydney Law Review, vol 6, no 2002 , pp 123 - 166.
- Haque, M. (2007), 'Free and Fair Elections in Bangladesh and the Illusion of a Caretaker Government', Law and Public Policy: Taming the Unruly Horse? 62nd (ALTA) Annual Australasian Law Teachers Association Conference, University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia.
- 2007, 'Submission to the Commonwealth Treasury: Review of Sanctions in Corporate Law: Consultation Paper', Research Report
|Title:||Privatisation in Bangladesh: A Critical Legal Review|
|Western Researchers:||Masudul Haque|
|Years:||2000-05-01 - 2001-05-31|