Doctor Jonathan Vincent
Dr Vincent completed his Bachelor of Engineering (hons1) in Mechanical Engineering in 1985, and a PhD in 1996. He has been a lecturer at UWS since 1997. He is the Academic Course Advisor for Mechanical Engineering and Robotic & Mechatonic Engineering.
This information has been contributed by Doctor Vincent.
- PhD University of Sydney
- BEng University of Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
|Phone:||(02) 47360 008|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 300040 Mechanics of Materials, 2012
- 300044 Microcontrollers and PLCs, 2011
- 300463 Fundamentals of Mechanics, 2011
- Iskov, G., Vincent, J. and Ollerton, R. (2002), 'An analysis of the strength of the surgical tool/tissue interface of wave profiled surfaces', Third Australasian congress on applied mechanics, Sydney Australia.
|Title:||Industry automation and applied mechatronics|
|Western Researchers:||John Gal, Gu Fang and Jonathan Vincent|
|Years:||2000-11-16 - 2001-12-31|