Doctor Huanhuan Li
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow,
Huanhuan Li obtained her Ph. D in Pure Mathematics in University of Science and Technology of China under supervising of Xiao-Wu Chen. She is interested in Leavitt path algebra, K-theory of non-commutative algebras and homotopy category. She is a postdoc of Roozbeh Hazrat in the Centre for Rasearch in Mathematics in Western Sydney Univerisity.
This information has been contributed by Doctor Li.
- Phd University of Science & Technology of China
- Excellent Ph. D thesis Support Program in USTC 2015-01-01
- First prize of postgraduate scholarship 2010-03-09
- Excellent graduation thesis 2009-06-20
- Homotopy category of acyclic complexes
- K-theory and non-commutative algebra
- Leavitt path algebra
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 200193 Abstract Algebra, 2017
- 200193 Abstract Algebra, 2018
- Ambily, A., Hazrat, R. and Li, H. (2019), '[In Press] Simple flat Leavitt path algebras are von Neumann regular', Communications in Algebra, .
- Li, H. (2018), 'The injective Leavitt complex', Algebras and Representation Theory, vol 21, no 4 , pp 833 - 858.
- Hazrat, R. and Li, H. (2018), 'Graded Steinberg algebras and partial actions', Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol 222, no 12 , pp 3946 - 3967.
- Ara, P., Hazrat, R., Li, H. and Sims, A. (2018), 'Graded Steinberg algebras and their representations', Algebra and Number Theory, vol 12, no 1 , pp 131 - 172.
- Li, H. (2018), 'The projective Leavitt complex', Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, vol 61, no 4 , pp 1155 - 1177.
- Li, H. (2017), 'Two acyclicizations of a complex and an explicit recollement', Acta Mathematica Sinica, English Series, vol 33, no 10 , pp 1305 - 1320.
- Li, H. and Xu, Y. (2017), 'Koszulity and Koszul modules of dual extension algebras', Frontiers of Mathematics in China, vol 12, no 3 , pp 583 - 596.
- Chen, Y., Xu, Y., Li, H. and Fu, W. (2016), 'Belitskii's canonical forms of upper triangular nilpotent matrices under upper triangular similarity', Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol 506 , pp 139 - 153.
- Li, H., Xu, Y. and Chen, Y. (2015), 'Hochschild cohomology rings of Temperley-Lieb algebras', Chinese Annals of Mathematics. Series B, vol 36B, no 4 , pp 613 - 624.