Doctor Gihane Endrawes
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- PhD University of Western Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Matawie, K., Endrawes, M. and Endrawes, G. (2006), 'The Relationship Between The Locus of Control and Students' Performance: A Cultural Perspective', Celebrating Accounting, University of Western Sydney 1741080770.
- Dickens, G., Ramjan, L., Endrawes, G., Barlow, E. and Everett, B. (2019), 'Effectiveness and experiences of mental health nurses in cases of medical emergency and severe physiological deterioration : a systematic review', International Journal of Nursing Studies, vol 95 , pp 73 - 86.
- Kwok, C., Endrawes, G. and Lee, C. (2016), 'Breast cancer screening beliefs questionnaire : psychometric properties assessment of the Arabic version', European Journal of Oncology Nursing, vol 20 , pp 42 - 48.
- Kwok, C., Endrawes, G. and Lee, C. (2016), 'Cultural beliefs and attitudes about breast cancer and screening practices among Arabic women in Australia', Cancer Nursing, vol 39, no 5 , pp 367 - 374.
- Endrawes, G., O'Brien, L. and Wilkes, L. (2007), 'Mental Illness and Egyptian Families', International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, vol 16, no 3 , pp 178 - 187.
- Endrawes, G., O'Brien, L. and Wilkes, L. (2007), 'Egyptian Families caring for a relative with mental illness: A Hermeneutic study', International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, vol 16, no 6 , pp 431 - 440.
- Endrawes, M. and Endrawes, G. (2004), 'The relationship between the self and students performance: A cultural perspectives', The international journal of learning, vol 11 .