Doctor David Cubby
Dean's Unit, School of Humanities & Comm Arts
- PhD University of Western Sydney
- DipArtDes Brighton Polytechnic (UK)
- GDipVisArts Sydney College of the Arts
- MFA University of New South Wales
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Humanities & Comm Arts
- Communications (SoHCA)
Penrith (Werrington South)Parramatta
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Cubby, D. (2014), 'Proscenia of quotidian circumstance : theatre of everyday life', Photography & Fictions: Locating Dynamics of Practice, Queensland Centre for Photography 9780992322533.
- Cubby, D. (2011), 'Photography the Dominant Aesthetic', International Journal of the Image, vol 1, no 3 .
- Cubby, D. (2010), 'Within an illustrated box: ontology of a photography in demise. An extract from the exegesis Photography: the dominant aesthetic', Global Media Journal: Australian Edition, vol 4, no 2 , pp 1 - 11.
- Cubby, D. (2005), 'The Dark Side of the Lens in Art: Pt. 1 Surfacing Culture', CEASS Conference: Scholarship and Community UWS 2005, University of Western Sydney, Bankstown.