Doctor Danny Liang
Dean's Unit Computer, Data & Mathematical Sciences
- Web Design, Development and Information Architecture
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit Computer, Data & Mathematical Sciences
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Ginige, A., Liang, X., Marmaridis, I., Ginige, J. and De Silva, K. (2007), 'Smart Tools to Support Meta-Design Paradigm for Developing Web Based Business Applications', Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 4607 , pp 521 - 525.
- Marmaridis, I., Liang, X. and Ginige, A. (2009), 'Facilitating inter-organisational collaboration via flexible sharing of rapidly developed web applications', 3rd International United Information Systems Conference- UNISCON 2009, Sydney, Australia.
- Liang, X., Marmaridis, I. and Ginige, A. (2007), 'Facilitating Agile Model Driven Development and End-User Development for Evolving Web-Based Workflow Applications', ICEBE 2007, Hong Kong, China.
- Liang, X. and Ginige, A. (2007), 'Enabling an end-user driven approach for managing evolving user interfaces in business Web applications : a web application architecture using smart business object', Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Software and Data Technologies (ICSOFT 2007), Barcelona, Spain.
- Liang, X. and Ginige, A. (2007), 'Turning concepts into reality : bridging requirement engineering and model-driven generation of Web applications', Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Software and Data Technologies (ICSOFT 2007), Barcelona, Spain.