Doctor Amy Tan
Lecturer In Traditional Chinese Medicine,
Traditional Chinese Medicine (sosh)
- PhD Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (sosh)
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3485|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Tan, H. and Lenon, G. (2016), 'Atopic dermatitis and chinese medicine', Herbal Medicines: New Horizons, Humana Press 9781493940004.
- Dong, L., May, B., Feng, M., Hyde, A., Tan, H., Guo, X., Zhang, L., Lu, C. and Xue, C. (2016), 'Chinese herbal medicine for mild cognitive impairment : a systematic review and meta-analysis of cognitive outcomes', Phytotherapy Research, vol 30, no 10 , pp 1592 - 1604.
- Zhang, C., Tan, H., Zhang, G., Zhang, L., Xue, C. and Xie, Y. (2015), 'Placebo devices as effective control methods in acupuncture clinical trials : a systematic review', PLoS ONE, vol 10, no 11 .
- Tan, H., Lenon, G., Zhang, L. and Xue, C. (2015), 'Efficacy of acupuncture in the management of atopic dermatitis : a systematic review', Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, vol 40, no 7 , pp 711 - 716.
- Tan, H., Zhang, L., Chen, D., Xue, C. and Lenon, G. (2013), 'Chinese herbal medicine for atopic dermatitis : a systematic review', Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol 69, no 2 , pp 295 - 304.
- Tan, H., Zhang, L., Xue, C., Chen, D., Costa, C. and Lenon, G. (2013), 'Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a Chinese herbal formula (RCM-106) for atopic dermatitis : study protocol for a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in children', BMJ Open, vol 3, no 12 .