Associate Professor Vicki Kotsirilos
Adjunct Associate Professor,
NICM Health Research Institute
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- NICM Health Research Institute
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Ee, C., Templeman, K., Forth, A., Kotsirilos, V., Singleton, G., Deed, G., Dubois, S., Pirotta, M., Harnett, J., Myers, S. and Hunter, J. (2021), 'Integrative medicine in general practice in Australia : a mixed-methods study exploring education pathways and training needs', Global Advances in Health and Medicine, vol 10 , pp 1 - 15.
- Bensoussan, A., Phelps, K., Kotsirilos, V., Caldicott, P. and Hunter, J. (2016), 'Integrative medicine : more than the promotion of unproven treatments?', Medical Journal of Australia, vol 205, no 6 , pp 282 - 2821.
- Hunter, J., Kotsirilos, V., Ewer, T. and Molodysky, E. (2016), 'Supporting integrative medicine research through an Australasian practice-based research network', Advances in Integrative Medicine, vol 3, no 2 , pp 45 - 49.
- Hunter, J., Wardle, J., Kotsirilos, V., Molodysky, E. and Ewer, T. (2016), 'The case for establishing an Australasian integrative medicine practice-based research network', Australian Family Physician, vol 45, no 12 , pp 925 - 927.