Ms Suza Trajkovski
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- PhD University of Western Sydney
- DipManLe South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE
- CertTeLe South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE
- BNURS University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3363|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Ramjan, L., Maneze, D., Everett, B., Glew, P., Trajkovski, S., Lynch, J. and Salamonson, Y. (2018), 'Students' experiences of embedded academic literacy support in a graduate entry nursing program : a qualitative study', Nurse Education in Practice, vol 28 , pp 302 - 309.
- Trajkovski, S., Schmied, V., Vickers, M. and Jackson, D. (2016), 'Experiences of neonatal nurses and parents working collaboratively to enhance family centred care : the destiny phase of an appreciative inquiry project', Collegian, vol 23, no 3 , pp 265 - 273.
- Trajkovski, S., Schmied, V., Vickers, M. and Jackson, D. (2015), 'Using appreciative inquiry to bring neonatal nurses and parents together to enhance family-centred care : a collaborative workshop', Journal of Child Health Care, vol 19, no 2 , pp 239 - 253.
- Everett, B., Salamonson, Y., Trajkovski, S. and Fernandez, R. (2013), 'Demographic and academic-related differences between standard-entry and graduate-entry nursing students : a prospective correlational survey', Nurse Education Today, vol 33, no 7 , pp 709 - 713.
- Trajkovski, S., Schmied, V., Vickers, M. and Jackson, D. (2013), 'Implementing the 4D cycle of appreciative inquiry in health care : a methodological review', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol 69, no 6 , pp 1224 - 1234.
- Trajkovski, S., Schmied, V., Vickers, M. and Jackson, D. (2013), 'Using appreciative inquiry to transform health care', Contemporary Nurse, vol 45, no 1 , pp 95 - 100.
- Trajkovski, S., Schmied, V., Vickers, M. and Jackson, D. (2012), 'Neonatal nurses' perspectives of family-centred care : a qualitative study', Journal of Clinical Nursing, vol 21, no 17-18 , pp 2477 - 2487.
- 2018, 'Tackling Maternal Anxiety in the Perinatal Period: Reconceptualising Mothering Narratives', Report