Ms Jen Dollin
Head of Sustainability Education,
Office of the PVC, Learning Futures
- MEnvMgmnt University of Western Sydney
- GCertAppSc Charles Sturt University
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Office of the PVC, Learning Futures
|Phone:||(02) 4570 1001
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Dollin, J. (2021), 'Passionate immersions in nature-cultures of the everyday', Social Ecology and Education: Transforming Worldviews and Practices, Routledge 9780367471088.
- Dollin, J. and Somerville, M. (2018), 'Developing local sustainability initiatives in Western Sydney', Academia and Communities: Engaging for Change, United Nations University, Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability 9789280845891.
- 2017, 'Cumberland Stepping Stones: Community Corridor Evaluation, Greater Western Sydney', Report
- 2015, 'Love Your Lagoons: Place-based Learning and Environmental Action in South Western Sydney', Report