Ms Debra Raymond
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- BHlthScNurs University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
- MCP University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
- DipHlthScNurs University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3332|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Gregory, L., Villarosa, A., Ramjan, L., Hughes, M., O'Reilly, R., Stunden, A., Daly, M., Raymond, D., Fatayer, M. and Salamonson, Y. (2019), 'The influence of mathematics self-efficacy on numeracy performance in first-year nursing students : a quasi-experimental study', Journal of Clinical Nursing, vol 28, no 19-20 , pp 3651 - 3659.
- East, L., Peters, K., Halcomb, E., Raymond, D. and Salamonson, Y. (2014), 'Evaluating Objective Structured Clinical Assessment (OSCA) in undergraduate nursing', Nurse Education in Practice, vol 14, no 5 , pp 461 - 467.
- Halcomb, E., Salamonson, Y., Raymond, D. and Knox, N. (2012), 'Graduating nursing students' perceived preparedness for working in critical care areas', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol 68, no 10 , pp 2229 - 2236.