Mrs Tiffany Northall
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Tiffany Northall joined Western Sydney University in 2011 and is a lecturer in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. Tiffany has significant teaching experience gained during her employment as a clinical nurse specialist and as a teacher at TAFE and university. Tiffany has worked clinically in acute care since graduating in 1995. Her experience has been gained in a range of fields including palliative care, high dependency, patient flow, medical surgical, emergency and primary health care. Tiffany has completed the Bachelor of Nursing degree, Masters of Nursing Research and Doctorate of Philosophy at Western Sydney University and has also completed a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education.
This information has been contributed by Mrs Northall.
- PhD Western Sydney University
- MNurs Western Sydney University
- GCCE Charles Sturt University
- Cert Southern Cross University (Aust)
- BN University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
- Australian Association of Gerontology (2019)
- Discharge Planning Association (2019)
- Deans Medal 2013-11-20
- Aged Care
- Discharge planning
- Nursing Education
- Palliative Care
- Student Engagement
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3368|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Northall, T. and Frost, S. (2018), 'Principles for nursing practice : osteoarthritis and osteoporosis', Living with Chronic Illness and Disability: Principles for Nursing Practice, Elsevier 9780729542616.
- Northall, T. (2014), 'Ageing and disability (osteoarthritis and osteoporosis)', Chronic Illness and Disability: Principles for Nursing Practice, Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier 9780729541619.
- Wang, D., Everett, B., Brunero, S., Northall, T., Villarosa, A. and Salamonson, Y. (2020), 'Perspectives of residents and staff regarding food choice in residential aged care : a qualitative study', Journal of Clinical Nursing, vol 29, no 3-4 , pp 626 - 637.
- Northall, T., Chang, E., Hatcher, D. and Nicholls, D. (2020), 'The application and tailoring of Colaizzi's phenomenological approach to a hospital setting', Nurse Researcher, vol 28, no 2 , pp 20 - 25.
- Wang, D., Everett, B., Northall, T., Villarosa, A. and Salamonson, Y. (2018), 'Access to food choices by older people in residential aged care : an integrative review', Collegian, vol 25, no 4 , pp 457 - 465.
- Northall, T., Ramjan, L., Everett, B. and Salamonson, Y. (2016), 'Retention and academic performance of undergraduate nursing students with advanced standing : a mixed-methods study', Nurse Education Today, vol 39 , pp 26 - 31.
|Thesis Title:||Improving peri-operative experiences of older adults patients from CALD backgrounds: a co-design approach|
|Field of Research:|