Mrs Linda Thornely
Library Academic Services
Linda Thornely commenced at Western Sydney University in 2011 as a Liaison Librarian before being appointed to the role of School Librarian in 2012. Her current portfolio encompasses the discipline areas of Engineering, Design & Built Environment as well as Computer, Data & Mathematical Sciences. In addition to supporting learning and teaching she supports the research efforts of academic and professional staff alongside Higher Degree Research students at Western Sydney University.
Linda holds a Masters of Applied Science – Library and Information Management, a Diploma of Teaching – Primary and Cert. IV Learning and Teaching alongside professional experience in the fields of graphic design and customer service. Her strengths in the areas of information management, education and customer service underpin her dedication to ensuring the success of students and staff at Western.
This information has been contributed by Mrs Thornely.
- MAppSc (Lib Mgmt) Charles Sturt University
- Cert III Mark NSW College of TAFE
- DipTeach (Prim) University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Library Academic Services
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- McKnight, T. and Thornely, L. (2017), 'Destination innovation : library data and student support', Western Sydney University. Professional Staff Conference, Rosehill Gardens, N.S.W..