Mr Robin Pap
Academic Program Advisor, Paramedicine,
Lecturer in Paramedicine,
- MSc Med (Emerg Med) University of the Witwatersrand (Sth.Africa)
- HDip HET Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- BTech EMC Durban University of Technology
- NDip EMC (cum laude) Durban University of Technology
- Australasian College of Paramedicine (2019)
- International Society for Quality in Health Care (2018)
- Safe Airway Society (2020)
- WSU School of Science and Health Teaching Excellence Award 2016-08-08
- HMC Stars of Excellence Technology Award 2013-11-14
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3968|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 401068 Paramedic Practice 2, 2020
- 401071 Traumatic and Environmental Emergencies, 2020
- 401074 Out-of-hospital Medical Care 1, 2020
- 401097 Clinical Leadership and Patient Safety, 2020
Chapters in Books
- Pap, R. and Simpson, P. (2021), 'Interpersonal communication and patient-focused care', Paramedic Principles and Practice: A Clinical Reasoning Approach, Elsevier Australia 9780729543064.
- Pap, R., Lockwood, C., Stephenson, M. and Simpson, P. (2022), 'Development of prehospital care quality indicators for the Australian setting : a modified RAND/UCLA appropriateness method', Emergency Medicine Journal, vol 39, no 1 , pp 57 - 62.
- Morris, D., Fierravanti, G., Schrieber, A., Johnson, S., Bartolo, D., Hipsley, K., Somani, T., Pap, R., Agho, K., Thyer, L. and Simpson, P. (2021), '[In Press] The impact of a novel operational readiness response model on the environmental cleanliness of emergency ambulances', Prehospital Emergency Care, .
- Pearce, J., Pap, R., Moher, D., Williams, J. and Simpson, P. (2021), 'Protocol for development of a consensus-based reporting guideline extension for pre-hospital case reports (PREHOSPITAL-CARE)', Australasian Journal of Paramedicine, vol 18 .
- Birtill, M., King, J., Jones, D., Thyer, L., Pap, R. and Simpson, P. (2021), '[In Press] The use of immersive simulation in paramedicine education : a scoping review', Interactive Learning Environments, .
- Pap, R., McKeown, R., Lockwood, C., Stephenson, M. and Simpson, P. (2020), 'Pelvic circumferential compression devices for prehospital management of suspected pelvic fractures : a rapid review and evidence summary for quality indicator evaluation', Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine, vol 28 .
- Pap, R., Lockwood, C., Stephenson, M. and Simpson, P. (2020), 'Development and testing of Australian prehospital care quality indicators : study protocol', BMJ Open, vol 10, no 7 .
- Pap, R. and Van Loggerenberg, C. (2019), 'A comparison of airway management devices in simulated entrapment-trauma : a prospective manikin study', International Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol 12, no 1 .
- Lockwood, C., Borgess dos Santos, K. and Pap, R. (2019), 'Practical guidance for knowledge synthesis : scoping review methods', Asian Nursing Research, vol 13, no 5 , pp 287 - 294.
- Pap, R., Lockwood, C., Stephensen, M. and Simpson, P. (2018), 'Indicators to measure prehospital care quality : a scoping review', JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports, vol 16, no 11 , pp 2192 - 2223.
- Pap, R., Shabella, L., Morrison, A., Simpson, P. and Williams, D. (2018), 'Teaching improvement science to paramedicine students : protocol for a systematic scoping review', Systematic Reviews, vol 7, no 1 .
- Pap, R., Lockwood, C., Stephenson, M. and Simpson, P. (2017), 'Indicators to measure pre-hospital care quality : a scoping review protocol', JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports, vol 15, no 6 , pp 1537 - 1542.
|Title:||The Development and Testing of Australian Prehospital Care Quality Indicators (the AuStralian Prehospital care quality IndicatoR project ASPIRE)|
|Western Researchers:||Robin Pap and Paul Simpson|
|Years:||2019-01-01 - 2020-06-30|