Mr Gift Mutsonziwa
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- PhD University of Sydney
- MNurs University of Sydney
- MEmergN University of Sydney
- BNurs University of Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9719|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Mutsonziwa, G., Green, J. and Blundell, J. (2022), 'A phenomenological exploration of source isolation in patients infected with multi-drug resistant organisms', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol 78 , pp 211 - 223.
- Mutsonziwa, G., Green, J. and Blundell, J. (2021), 'Registered nurses' perspectives on how patients with multi-drug resistant organisms experience isolation', Infection, Disease and Health, vol 26, no 1 , pp 22 - 30.
- Mutsonziwa, G. and Green, J. (2011), 'Colonised and isolated : a qualitative metasynthesis of patients' experiences of being infected with multiple drug resistant organisms and subsequent isolation', Healthcare Infection, vol 16, no 4 , pp 147 - 155.