Doctor Tim Griffin
Deputy Dean - School of Psychology,
Dean's Unit, School of Psychology
Sydney City Campus, Academic Director,
Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus
Anthropology & Sociology
- PhD University of Queensland
- BA University of Queensland
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Psychology
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus
- Anthropology & Sociology
|Phone:||(02) 47360 124
Penrith (Kingswood)LEVEL 4
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- Griffin, T. and Balandin, S. (2004), 'Ethical research involving people with intellectual disabilities', The International Handbook of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, Wiley 9780471497097.
- Griffin, T. and Rankine, L. (2010), 'Affordances for academics : using learning management systems to effectively manage large-enrollment units in higher education', International Journal on E-Learning, vol 9, no 4 , pp 505 - 528.
- Ireland, J., Correia, H. and Griffin, T. (2009), 'Developing quality in e-learning: a framework in three parts', Quality ASsurance in Education, vol 17, no 3 , pp 250 - 263.
- Kearney, P. and Griffin, T. (2001), 'Between joy and Sorrow: Being a parent of a child with developmental disability', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol 34, no 5 , pp 582 - 592.
- Griffin, T. and Venaruzzo, L. (2019), 'Transforming the curriculum across the university : policies that promote technology-enhanced pedagogies', International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Griffin, T., Rankine, L. and Cohen, J. (2018), 'Reimagining the curriculum : up-scaling online programs through a strategic partnership', World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, Las Vegas, Nev..
- Griffin, T., Armitage, L., Parker, P. and Hugman, S. (2016), 'Assessment dialogues : perceptions of feedback and feed-forward', Teaching and Learning Conference, Taylor?s University, Malaysia.
- Griffin, T., Webber, F. and Armitage, L. (2016), 'Transition to transition pedagogy', International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, Barcelona, Spain.
- Griffin, T. and Burnett, L. (2014), 'An online community of practice to enhance small group learning and teaching', World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, New Orleans, La..
- Rankine, L., Macnamara, D. and Griffin, T. (2014), 'Changing the face of learning @ UWS', Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education. Conference, Dunedin, N.Z..
- Griffin, T., Gilchrist, A. and Thomson, R. (2009), 'Role of the online tutor in a large enrolment unit', Same places, different spaces. Proceedings ascilite Auckland 2009, Auckland, NZ.
- Correia, H., Malfroy, J., Griffin, T., Ireland, J. and Rankine, L. (2008), 'Quality in the e-landscape: A collegial and developmental approach', Hello! Where are you in the landscape of educational technology? Proceedings ascilite Melbourne 2008, Melbourne.
- Griffin, T. and Thomson, R. (2008), 'Evolution of blended learning in a large enrolment subject: What was blended and why', Hello! Where are you in the landscape of educational technology? Proceedings ascilite Melbourne 2008, Melbourne.