Doctor Sameera Wijesiri Pathirana
Lecturer In The Built Environment, Fire Safety,
- PhD University of New South Wales
- BEngScs University of Moratuwa
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Construction Management
|Phone:||(02) 47360 979|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Pathirana, I., Uy, B., Mirza, O. and Zhu, X. (2016), 'Flexural behaviour of composite steel-concrete beams utilising blind bolt shear connectors', Engineering Structures, vol 114 , pp 181 - 194.
- Pathirana, I., Uy, B., Mirza, O. and Zhu, X. (2016), 'Bolted and welded connectors for the rehabilitation of composite beams', Journal of Constructional Steel Research, vol 125 , pp 61 - 73.
- Ban, H., Uy, B., Pathirana, I., Henderson, I., Mirza, O. and Zhu, X. (2015), 'Time-dependent behaviour of composite beams with blind bolts under sustained loads', Journal of Constructional Steel Research, vol 112 , pp 196 - 207.
- Pathirana, I., Uy, B., Mirza, O. and Zhu, X. (2015), 'Strengthening of existing composite steel-concrete beams utilising bolted shear connectors and welded studs', Journal of Constructional Steel Research, vol 114 , pp 417 - 430.
- Pathirana, I., Uy, B., Mirza, O. and Zhu, X. (2016), 'Numerical study on the behaviour of composite steel-concrete beams utilising innovative blind bolts', International Conference on Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete, Palm Cove, Qld..
- Zhu, X., Uy, B., Mirza, O., Henderson, I. and Pathirana, I. (2016), 'Smart rehabilitation of composite structures using innovative bolted shear connectors', International Symposium on Structural Engineering, Beijing, China.
- Uy, B., Zhu, X., Mirza, O., Henderson, I. and Pathirana, I. (2013), 'Smart rehabilitation of steel-concrete composite structures for enhanced structural health monitoring', International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure, Hong Kong, China.