Doctor Robert Ebeyan
Lecturer Forensic Science,
Robert Ebeyan is a lecturer in Forensic Science at Western Sydney University. He holds a PhD from JCU, and BSc(Forensic Science) and BSc(Honours) from Western Sydney University.
Robert has a wide interest in forensic science education and research with a special interest in forensic photography and digital imaging.
Robert's PhD research explored forensic photointerpretation. His continued research interests include the exploration of the relationship between image and evidence, and the development of forensic photography or digital imaging techniques for evidence recording and recovery.
This information has been contributed by Doctor Ebeyan.
- PhD James Cook University
- Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society (2011)
- Forensic Photography
- Forensic Science
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Physical Sciences
|Phone:||(02) 4570 1629|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 300806 Forensic Science, 2017
- 300873 Crime Scene Investigation, 2017
- 300874 Digital Forensic Photography, 2017
- 300935 Evidence and Crime Scene Management, 2017
- 401170 Forensic Biology, 2017
- 401171 Imaging Science, 2018
- Porter, G., Ebeyan, R., Crumlish, C. and Renshaw, A. (2015), 'A novel method for the photographic recovery of fingermark impressions from ammunition cases using digital imaging', Journal of Forensic Sciences, vol 60, no 2 , pp 418 - 421.
- Porter, G. and Ebeyan, R. (2015), 'Detection of second-generation images using an assessment criteria method', Journal of Criminological Research, Policy and Practice, vol 1, no 4 , pp 207 - 222.
|Title:||The application of Microsoft HoloLens for Forensic Science Training and Proficiency Testing|
|Western Researchers:||Brenden Riley, Chris Lennard, Val Spikmans, Robert Ebeyan and Hayley Green|
|Years:||2021-07-28 - 2021-12-15|
|Thesis Title:||On-site analysis for intelligence gathering at pollution incidents|
|Field of Research:|
|Thesis Title:||Age estimation of the auricular surface of the ilium: a comparison between physical examination and photographic evidence|
|Field of Research:||Natural And Physical Sciences|
|Thesis Title:||Evaluation of an Automated Panoramic Imaging System for the Photographic Recording and Analysis of Blood Spatter in Crime Scenes|
|Field of Research:||Forensic Science|