Doctor Rada Massingham
- PhD University of Wollongong
- MBA University of Western Sydney, Macarthur
- BComm University of Wollongong
- CPA (1989 - 2014)
- Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA) (2014)
- 2015 Outstanding Paper - Emerald Group Publishing 2015-11-25
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- UEH Operations Working Group
- UEH Steering Group
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3551|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 200108 Contemporary Management Accounting, 2013
- 200116 Management Accounting Fundamentals, 2008
- Massingham, R., Massingham, P. and Dumay, J. (2019), 'Improving integrated reporting : a new learning and growth perspective for the balanced scorecard', Journal of Intellectual Capital, vol 20, no 1 , pp 60 - 82.
- Massingham, P., Massingham, R. and Pomering, A. (2018), 'Designing a knowledge management system for social services not-for-profit organisations', International Journal of Knowledge Management, vol 14, no 3 , pp 69 - 81.
- Massingham, P. and Massingham, R. (2014), 'Does knowledge management produce practical outcomes?', Journal of Knowledge Management, vol 18, no 2 , pp 221 - 254.
- Massingham, P., Massingham, R. and Diment, K. (2012), 'Q methodology : is it useful for accounting research?', Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management, vol 9, no 1 , pp 66 - 88.
- Massingham, P., Nguyen, T. and Massingham, R. (2011), 'Using 360 degree peer review to validate self-reporting in human capital measurement', Journal of Intellectual Capital, vol 12, no 1 , pp 43 - 74.
- Massingham, R. and Massingham, P. (2007), 'Q-methodology: is it useful for accounting research', Managing our intellectual and social capital: Proceedings of the 21st Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management ANZAM 2007 Conference, Sydney.
- Massingham, R. and Massingham, P. (2007), 'Measuring the value of knowledge resources', Managing our intellectual and social capital: Proceedings of the 21st Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management ANZAM 2007 Conference, Sydney.
Rada Massingham was the project leader of Learning and Teaching Action Project (LTAP 7112), Successful learning methods of a large first year unit, School of Accounting, during 2007-2008. The project was funded by an internal grant totalling $20,000. Project outcomes were first, development of the Learning Guide for first year core unit 200101, Accounting Information for Managers. This learning guide is now used as the template for best practice throughout the School of Business. The second project outcome, was a conference paper by Massingham, R, Ross, P, and Diment, K, 2008, Students at risk: Is learning style a predictor of engagement?, presented, by Associate Professor, Phil Ross, to the British Accounting Association (BAA) Accounting Education SIG Annual Conference, Seville, Spain, 19-21 May 2008.
Emerald: Awards for Excellence - 2015
Journal of Knowledge Management (A Ranked Journal)
Volume 18 number 2
Does knowledge management produce practical outcomes?
Rada K. Massingham, Peter Rex Massingham
This information has been contributed by Doctor Massingham.