Doctor Ludmilla Robinson
Lecturer in Equity & Trust,
School of Law
- D.J Sc University of Technology, Sydney
- Dip.L University of Sydney
- Dip.Ed University of New England
- D.Ph James Cook University
- B.Arts James Cook University
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Law
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9141|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Juriansz, J., Chapple, S., Robinson, L., Harris, J. and Mirzai, N. (2011), 'Equity & Trusts: Law Principles and Practice', : Palgrave Macmillan 9781420256512.
- Robinson, L. (2011), 'Trusts - Case Notes', : LexisNexis 9780409328356.
- Robinson, L. (2008), 'Equity', : Pearsons 9780733994289.
- Robinson, L. (1994), 'Handbook for Legal Interpreters', : Law Book Co. 0455212252.
Chapters in Books
- Robinson, L. (2010), 'Equity, trusts and miscellaneous terms', Concise Australian Legal Dictionary, LexisNexis 9780409327311.
- Robinson, L. and Young, A. (2015), 'Bail-in or bail-up? : reappraising Hong Kong's proposed financial institution resolution procedures', International Corporate Rescue, vol 12, no 1 , pp 15 - 22.