Doctor Georgius Adam
Dean's Unit, School of Eng, Design & Built Enviro.
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Eng, Design & Built Enviro.
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Askarian, M., Tao, Z., Samali, B., Adam, G. and Shuaibu, R. (2019), 'Mix composition and characterisation of one-part geopolymers with different activators', Construction and Building Materials, vol 225 , pp 526 - 537.
- Askarian, M., Tao, Z., Adam, G. and Samali, B. (2018), 'Mechanical properties of ambient cured one-part hybrid OPC-geopolymer concrete', Construction and Building Materials, vol 186 , pp 330 - 337.
- Adam, G., Salek, S., Samali, B., Battista, P. and McKinnon, M. (2013), 'A novel acid resistant green mortar for high corrosive environments', From Materials to Structures: Advancement through Innovation: Proceedings of the 22nd Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials, ACSM 22, Sydney, Australia, 11-14 December 2012, Sydney, Australia.
- Salek, S., Samali, B. and Adam, G. (2013), 'Investigation of mechanical properties of a new type of acid resistant concrete', East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction, Sapporo, Japan.