Doctor Emma Walter
Academic Program Advisor, Undergraduate,
Lecturer in Psychological Science,
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Psychological Science
- Psychological Science
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Walter, E., Fernandez, F. and Barkus, E. (2022), 'Not all stress is created equal : acute, not ambient stress, impairs learning in high schizotypes', Psych Journal, vol 11, no 2 , pp 179 - 193.
- Allen, M., Laborde, S. and Walter, E. (2019), 'Health-related behavior mediates the association between personality and memory performance in older adults', Journal of Applied Gerontology, vol 38, no 2 , pp 232 - 252.
- Allen, M., Walter, E. and Swann, C. (2019), 'Sedentary behaviour and risk of anxiety : a systematic review and meta-analysis', Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 242 , pp 5 - 13.
- Allen, M., McRae, K. and Walter, E. (2019), 'Anti-doping rule violations in sport : the attractive leniency effect and attributions of guilt and punishment', Body Image, vol 28 , pp 76 - 80.
- Allen, M. and Walter, E. (2019), 'Erectile dysfunction : an umbrella review of meta-analyses of risk-factors, treatment, and prevalence outcomes', Journal of Sexual Medicine, vol 16, no 4 , pp 531 - 541.
- Allen, M. and Walter, E. (2018), 'Linking big five personality traits to sexuality and sexual health : a meta-analytic review', Psychological Bulletin, vol 144, no 10 , pp 1081 - 1110.
- Allen, M. and Walter, E. (2018), 'Personality stability and change between age 12 and 14 predicts relationships, sexual activity and same-sex sexual attraction at age 14', Journal of Research in Personality, vol 74 , pp 95 - 101.
- Walter, E., Fernandez, F., Snelling, M. and Barkus, E. (2018), 'Stress induced cortisol release and schizotypy', Psychoneuroendocrinology, vol 89 , pp 209 - 215.
- Allen, M. and Walter, E. (2018), 'Health-related lifestyle factors and sexual dysfunction : a meta-analysis of population-based research', Journal of Sexual Medicine, vol 15, no 4 , pp 458 - 475.
- Allen, M., Walter, E. and McDermott, M. (2017), 'Personality and sedentary behavior : a systematic review and meta-analysis', Health Psychology, vol 36, no 3 , pp 255 - 263.
- Allen, M. and Walter, E. (2016), 'Personality and body image : a systematic review', Body Image, vol 19 , pp 79 - 88.
- Walter, E., Fernandez, F., Snelling, M. and Barkus, E. (2016), 'Genetic consideration of schizotypal traits : a review', Frontiers in Psychology, vol 7 .