Associate Professor Kumara Mendis
Conjoint Associate Professor,
School of Medicine
- DMED University of Colombo
- MSc Erasmus University
- MBBS University of Colombo
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Medicine
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9973
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Bailey, J., Davies, C., McCrossin, T., Kiernan, M., Skinner, R., Steinbeck, K. and Mendis, K. (2018), 'Fit4YAMs : structuring a lifestyle intervention for rural overweight and obese young adult males using participatory design', Journal of Adolescent Health, vol 62, no 3 , pp 65 - 71.
- Mendis, K., Bailey, J. and McLean, R. (2015), 'Tracking Australian health and medical research expenditure with a PubMed bibliometric method', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol 39, no 3 , pp 227 - 231.
- Wong, K., Brown, A., Luscombe, G., Wong, S. and Mendis, K. (2015), 'Antibiotic use for Vibrio infections : important insights from surveillance data', BMC Infectious Diseases, vol 15, no 1 .
- Bailey, J., Mendis, K., Dutton, T., Stevens, W. and McCrossin, T. (2015), 'A decade of Rural Clinical School research : a PubMed review', Rural and Remote Health, vol 15, no 4 .
- Mendis, K., Greenhill, J., Walker, J., Bailey, J., Croft, A., Doyle, Z., McCrossin, T. and Stevens, W. (2015), '2014 Rural Clinical School Training and Support Program Snapshot survey', Rural and Remote Health, vol 15, no 4 .
- Mendis, K., Edwards, T., Stevens, W. and McCrossin, T. (2014), 'Bibliometric analysis on Australian rural health publications from 2006 to 2012', Australian Journal of Rural Health, vol 22, no 4 , pp 189 - 196.
- Mendis, K., Forster, T., Paxton, K., Hyland, K., Yelverton, J., McLean, R., Canalese, J., Brown, A. and Steinbeck, K. (2014), 'Large and forgotten in rural Australia : assessment, attitudes and possible approaches to losing weight in young adult males', BMC Public Health, vol 14, no 1 .