- Psychology at Western
- Student Experience
- Honours Programs
- Our People
- Psychology Clinic
- - HSC Enrichment Day 2019
- - Dean’s Medals and Prizes
- - Short Introduction to Stata and Basic Analysis
- - Partnerships Signing Ceremony: Western Sydney University and Wesley Mission
- - Queer(y)ing Justice in the Global South
- - Morning Tea & Mini-Seminar for R U OK Day
- - Symposium - Sport, Culture and Gender: Where are we now?
- About SSAP
HSC Enrichment Day 2019
Do you want unique case studies to impress your HSC examiners? Want exam tips from highly experienced HSC teachers? Want to see what your future lecturers and campus is like?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this day is a must for you! Sign up for our informative and fun HSC Enrichment Day for Year 12 Geography and Society and Culture students.
The event aims to educate students on the key areas of the syllabus, curriculum development and examination experience. Hosted by our academics alongside a highly experienced HSC teacher, students will be educated on how to best use materials and prepare for their HSC exams.
Students will be asked to sit a 60-minute exam at the end of the day, presenting them with a unique opportunity to apply for a direct unconditional offer into one of the Social Science courses at Western Sydney University.
This exam will expect students to apply knowledge that they have learned during the day and in class. Please note we do not expect students to study for this exam prior as the focus is mainly on the content provided to them on the day as well as their ability to satisfactorily respond to exam style questions.
If students pass this exam they will be eligible for a direct unconditional offer into six related degree programs at Western Sydney University:
- Bachelor of Anthropology
- Bachelor of Humanitarian and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Planning (Pathway to Master of Urban Management and Planning)
- Bachelor of Social Science (with Anthropology, Geography and Urban Studies, Heritage, Peace and Development, or Sociology majors)
- Students who receive a satisfactory mark will be eligible for an offer into the Bachelor of Social Science (Advanced) program
These events are free for teachers (with a student) and we encourage you to attend and bring along your keen year 12 students.
Friday 31st August 2018
9:00am - 3:30pm
$30.00 per student
Teachers are free with student group registration
Free lunch is provided.
Western Sydney University
Liverpool City Campus