- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- 2019 SONM Scholarships
- Current Student Information
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
The Hawkesbury campus is situated in the suburb of Richmond in the Hawkesbury Local Government Area on the corner of Bourke Street and Londonderry Road Richmond. The main entrance to the campus is on Bourke Street.
It's easy to travel to and from the Hawkesbury campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
- Hawkesbury Campus Map [PDF, 207Kb] (opens in a new window)
- Hawkesbury Campus (full site) Map [PDF, 136Kb] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Hawkesbury campus:
- Badanami Centre
- ATM, Building L2
- Campus Safety & Security
- Child Care
- NRMA service point, Campus Safety and Security, Building J9
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - Western Sydney University Village (opens in a new window)
- Swimming pool
- The Co-op (opens in a new window) for your textbook needs
- Campus shuttle bus service
- On-site parking
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a campus at anytime, please contact Campus Safety & Security on 02 4570 1177 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.