- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- Current Student Information
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
The Campbelltown campus is situated in the suburb of Macarthur in the Campbelltown Local Government Area on the corner of Narellan Road and Gilchrist Drive. The entrance to the campus is on Narellan Road.
It's easy to travel to and from the Campbelltown campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
- Campbelltown campus map [PDF, 282Kb] (opens in a new window)
- Campbelltown campus (full site) map [PDF, 226Kb] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Campbelltown campus:
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a campus at anytime, contact Campus Safety & Security on 02 4620 3131 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.