- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- Current Student Information
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
Generating systematic review evidence and training to improve healthcare outcomes globally
The New South Wales Centre for Evidence Based Health Care: A JBI Affiliated Group, located at Western Sydney University, is an affiliated group of JBI.
JBI (opens in a new window) and its collaborating entities promote and support the synthesis, transfer and utilisation of evidence through identifying feasible, appropriate, meaningful and effective healthcare practices to assist in the improvement of healthcare outcomes globally.
The NSWCEBHC provides leadership and collaborative opportunities in systematic review evidence generation and mentorship for health students and professionals.
Welcome; we invite you to browse our website and look forward to your comments and questions.
The NSWCEBHC was established in 2001 within the School of Nursing and Midwifery - Western Sydney University. The NSWCEBHC is a multidisciplinary centre that promotes and generates high quality systematic reviews to inform practice-decision making to improve health outcomes in specific populations, cultures and settings.
'Professor Rhonda Griffiths was the Founding Director of the NSW Centre of Evidence Based Health Care in 2001'
Our objectives are to:
- Generate systematic review evidence
- Provide systematic review mentoring
- Promote systematic review evidence to community and industry partners
- To mentor health student and professionals skills in systematic reviews