- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- 2019 SONM Scholarships
Current Student Information
- - Career Help and Guidance
- - Professional Communication and Academic Literacy
- - Liverpool City Campus
- - Prizes and Awards
- - Alumni Network
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
2016 Prizes and Awards
Awards are given to students for the following categories:
School of Nursing and Midwifery Donor Prizes
The Western Sydney University Awards program acknowledges our most-dedicated and high-achieving students. Through the donations the School has received, we are able to further encourage and inspire these students to continue to strive for excellence. We are grateful for the generous support of our prize donors, who share the School's commitment in recognising our students' excellence in learning.
The Vincent Egan 2/5 Australian General Hospital Association Award in Nursing
This award is given to the highest performing final year student in Bachelor of Nursing Program.
- Jennifer Anne McClure, Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced) (4693).
Beryl Jones Memorial Award
The Beryl Jones Memorial Award is for a student with the highest mark in the Bachelor of Nursing Honors Program.
- Elizabeth Sarah Anne Flannery, Bachelor of Honours (4529).
Evelyn Cullen Nursing Award
This award was established in memory of Evelyn Cullen and is awarded annually to the most outstanding first year student in nursing.
- Jena Maree Peters, Bachelor of Nursing (4691).
Hengstberger-Sims Memorial Prize
This award is given to a second year Campbelltown undergraduate student for academic excellence.
- Renee Elizabeth Callins, Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced) (4693).
Master of Child and Family Health (Karitane) Award
This award is given to the most outstanding student in the Master of Child and Family Health (Karitane).
- Catherine Therese Llewellyn.
Miriam McLean Prize for Excellence in Clinical Practise Nursing
This award is given to an 2nd year undergraduate nursing student for excellence in clinical practice.
- Tulsi Sapkota, Bachelor of Nursing (4691).
Rose and Jack Prize for Clinical Excellence in Nursing
This award is given to a 2nd year undergraduate nursing student of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, who has demonstrated clinical excellences as well as compassion.
- Skye Castle, Bachelor of Nursing (4691).
SMSA Award in Nursing
This award is given to the most outstanding graduating student in the Bachelor of Nursing Programs.
- Jennifer Anne McClure, Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced) (4393).