- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- Current Student Information
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
QLD Pre-Clinical Information
Specific QLD State Clinical Documents
- Immunisation Checklist PDF, 127.22 KB
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- All students apply as volunteers. Once received student is to email to email@example.com for it to be added to their records
- First Aid Certificate: The certificate must display one of the following unit codes; HLTAID004,HLTAID006, HLTFA301B, HLTAID003 or HLTFA311A for it to qualify as equivalent to Senior First Aid and be valid.
- Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it added to your records.
QLD Health Replacement Online Training Modules
The Modules must be completed by all students undertaking a placement with QLD Health before placement.
- This is not required for QLD Health private facilities.
Please access and register for iLearn@QHealth leaning management system.
Please contact the Clinical Placement Team for all enquiries related to clinical by email email@example.com or phone 02 4620 3609.
QLD Code of Conduct
Please read the QLD Health Code of Conduct:
Clinical Placement Team (CPT) contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All mandatory documentation is to be submitted to email@example.com
- Do not delay completing your preclinical documents. Processing of some criminal checks can take up to 12 weeks and completion of some immunisation requirements can take up to 7 months.
- Placement will not be allocated unless you have meet all preclinical requirements per state.
- The cost of criminal record checks and immunisations/health screening is the responsibility of the student.
- It is the student's responsibility to be aware of expiry dates of all clinical and course special requirement documents and update and forward certified copies to the CPT prior to expiry. Note: Preclinical documents must not expire prior to, or during a clinical placement. You can check this in InPlace.
- Students may be required to present preclinical documents to their supervisor at the placement facility on the first day of placement.
- Clinical placements will be cancelled two weeks prior to the placement start date if students fail to meet all pre-clinical requirements.
- If the placement is cancelled due to expired special requirements a Levy will apply. Please review LEVY fact sheet.