The Western Sydney University School of Medicine provides Medical Clerkship opportunities at both Blacktown/Mt Druitt Hospital and Campbelltown Hospital.
Limited 2023 Clerkship placements available for August - October.
Apply now, as we have limited Clinical Placement capacity.
2024 applications are not yet open. Please check back for further updates.
- Clerkships are offered for a period of 4-5 weeks only in order to develop further experience and skills in chosen disciplines.
- We do not accept clerkship students during the months of January or December.
- Students must be in their final or penultimate year with at least 2 years of clinical experience.
- Applications must be received at least 6 months in advance.
- NSW Health requirements must be met for you to be accepted (this will be discussed if there is an offer made)
You can review the requirements here
Supporting documentation (required if a placement is offered)
- Letter of Academic Standing stating you have 2 years of clinical experience
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of proficiency in verbal and written English
- Proof of Travel and Medical insurance
WSU insurance covers you whilst on placement only
- Western Sydney University does not currently charge any administration or application fees.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for a Clerkship, please complete the Medical Clerkship Registration Application (PDF, 111.42 KB) (opens in a new window). Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further queries about this program, please contact the Clerkship Coordinator at email@example.com or telephone +61 (2) 4634 3740.