- Message from the Dean
- Our People
News and Events
- - Art of Sound 2017
- - Postgraduate Conference 2019
- - 3MT 2018
- - Music Auditions
- - Design Portfolio Interviews
- - 360 Degree Film-Making Workshops
- - Symposium
- - DocMedia Day 2017
- - I&T, Languages and Linguistics Relocation
- - Inventing Collateral Damage - Workshop
- - Research Methods Workshop
- - The Atomic Bombs and Japan’s Decision to Surrender
- - Europe Lecture Series
- 24-7 Teaching and Learning
Ephemera Publication Launch
EPHEMERA Publication - Not Quite Here, Not Quite There...
EPHEMERA, a collection of publications designed by third year, Western Sydney University, Visual Communication (Design) students, launched in October 2016. In producing this work, students experienced the rigours of publication layout, design and production, both in analogue and digital forms.
This student-led project incorporated all levels of publication production, from the inception of a theme, layout and design, to image making, production and managing a budget. The mantra followed by all tutorial groups was that the sum is greater than the individual parts, with students working together to ensure a highly professional and engaging outcome.
Footage of our EPHEMERA launch event can be seen on Facebook.