- Engineering Courses
- School of Engineering News
- Engineering Careers
- Our People
- News - SCEM Bytes
- Solar Car
- Dean's Merit List Recipients
- Contact the School of Engineering
Women of Wisdom: Engineering Icebreaker
The School of Engineering's Women of Wisdom initiative is all about supporting our first year female engineers through mentoring, assistance with coursework and providing a support network that understands you!
Each year in Australia over 18,000 students graduate from engineering related courses. Just 18% of these are female. Women of Wisdom aim to support and increase this statistic.
We invite you to attend our first online Webinar on Friday 29th May from 11am.
Please register for this webinar via this link
In this webinar we will:
- discuss the Women of Wisdom initiative objectives
- introduce you to key female staff within the school
- discuss alumni stories and career development
- speak about support and development opportunities
- participate in a Q&A session