- Our People
- Engineering Courses
- Built Environment Courses
- Engagement, News and Events
- Solar Car Website
- - Australian Housing Supply Chain Alliance (AHSCA)
- - Centre for Smart Modern Construction
- - Sustainable Construction Management and Education (SCME)
- - Work Health and Safety Management using Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- - Linked semantic platforms for social & physical infrastructure & wellbeing
- - Advanced Materials and Smart Structures (AMSS)
- - Centre for Infrastructure Engineering
- - Areas of Expertise and Consultancy
- - Geotechnical, Water and Environmental Engineering Research
- - Intelligent & Sustainable Electrical Systems
- - Robotics, Vision and Signal Processing (RVSP)
- - Solar Energy Technologies
- Work Integrated Learning
- Contact the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Alumni and Industry
- Women Transforming the Built Environment
- Dean's Merit List Recipients
Industrial Design Widevision Exhibition & Visual Communications Expo 2014
Each year our Industrial Designers from the School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics hold a final year exhibition known as 'Widevision'.
This year, the exhibition will incorporate the SCEM Honours in the exhibition showcasing our Honours students - 'Widevision Plus'.
This is based on the Industrial Design Widevision exhibition that has been held in the school for quite some time. For the first time this year it is being expanded to include other disciplines within the school from Computing, ICT, Computer Science, Construction Management & Engineering. The exhibition will be visually stimulating and will showcase hands-on projects and prototypes/models/software that some of our Honours and Final-year undergraduate students have been working on.
We would be delighted if you would join us for the evening to sample projects from our Honours and Final-year students in the areas of Industrial Design, Engineering, Construction Management and Information & Communications Technology. We are extremely proud of our students' achievements and would be honoured to have you experience recent areas of innovation and technology from within our School.
Dates to be advised.