- Our People
- Engineering Courses
- Built Environment Courses
- Engagement, News and Events
- Solar Car Website
- Work Integrated Learning
- Contact the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Alumni and Industry
- Women Transforming the Built Environment
- Dean's Merit List Recipients
MakerSpace is where you can bring your ideas to life! Our MakerSpace contains a 3D Printing Hub and Fab Lab offering 3D Printing Services (opens in a new window) in both Photopolymer and Fused Deposition Machines as well as woodwork and metal workshops, laser cutting, CNC routers and other fabrication equipment. We offer staff who are trained and familiar with the equipment and can be made available to offer some advice or assistance with your project.
The facility is open in two locations:
- Open on Wednesdays 1pm - 6pm and located in room EB.G.06, Building EB, at our Parramatta (South) Campus.
- The entrance to the campus is from Victoria Rd, Rydalmere. Limited parking is available on the main Parramatta (South) Campus for a fee. Parking is permitted in BLUE bays only. See here (opens in a new window) for location. Additional parking can be found on Parramatta (North) Campus, entry via Pemberton St. A shuttle bus operates between the North and South campus for your convenience, or alternatively it is a 10 minute walk between the campuses.
- Open on Thursdays 1pm - 6pm and located in Building Z, at our Penrith (Kingswood) Campus.
- The closest entrance to this area of the campus is from O'Connell Street, Kingswood. Limited parking is available for a fee at P7, with additional parking at P29. Parking is permitted in YELLOW bays only. See here (opens in a new window) for location.
Contact the MakerSpace team for more information.
Tours and School Group Workshops
We offer tours for school and community groups at our Kingswood Campus. The tours cover Wonderama, Robotics Labs, MakerSpace, Advanced Manufacturing Precinct and the Solar Car Workshop.
We also offer workshops on Programming, Robotics, Rockets, 3D Printing software and Engineering for primary and high schools. Register your interest by sending us an email.
Contact us to find out more