- Our People
- Engineering Courses
- Built Environment Courses
Engagement, News and Events
- - EXCITE Newsletter | Issue 1
- - EXCITE Newsletter | Issue 2
- - EXCITE Newsletter | Issue 3
- - EXCITE Newsletter | Issue 4
- - EXCITE Newsletter | Issue 5
- - Meet our Alumni, Brendan Woolsey
- - Events
- Solar Car Website
- Work Integrated Learning
- Contact the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Alumni and Industry
- Women Transforming the Built Environment
- Dean's Merit List Recipients
Women Transforming the Built Environment
On behalf Professor Mike Kagioglou, Dean of the School of Engineering, Design and Built Environment we would like to invite you to the annual Women Transforming the Built Environment Breakfast Event 2021.
Some highlights of our female staff successes in 2020 are:
- Dr Sepani Senaratne successfully completed WSU Inspire Leadership Program;
- Dr. Sepani Senaratne won the WSU Researcher Development award of $10,000;
- Associate Prof Mary Hardie one of the panels for the 3rd Pillar of the NSW Building Commissioner’s Reform Agenda;
- Dr Ursa Komac has a joint book with Pablo Guillen entitle City Form, Economics and Culture Subtitle: For the Architecture of Public Space.
One of the Engagement Strategies Plan for female staff in Built Environment female staff in increasing their profile and expertise exposure. As we approach International Women’s Day, join us as we bring together alumni, staff and industry professionals to celebrate the stories of our up and coming women in the built environment.
The breakfast will open with keynote presentations, followed by a panel of our best and brightest Alumni and students.
Level 9, 169 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Joanne Carmichael – Principal, Arup
David Borger, Western Sydney Director, Sydney Business Chamber
- Navodana Rodrigo, Centre for Smart Modern Construction PhD Student
- Maryann Aziz – Architecture Student
- Brittany Wells – Construction Management Student
- Karen McKerlie – Industrial Design Graduate Alumni Tilt
Tickets: Free for all attendees. Please register your attendance via the RSVP link above.
RSVP: Monday, 22 February 2020
I sincerely hope you can join us