- Education Knowledge Network (EKN)
- 2021 Commencement Dates
- Professional Experience Placement
- Special Requirements
- International Study Tours
- Education Alumni Network (EAN)
- Facebook SoE
- News and Events
- Careers in Education
- Our People
- Future Teachers’ Network (FTN)
What is UniFIED?
University Friends in Education
Do you find yourself not quite sure how to start that first assignment, or confused by MySR when trying to enrol? Well, you're not alone. There are plenty of other students who are looking for quick tips and tricks to make uni life easier, or just wanting to meet other Teaching and Education students like yourself.
UniFIED sessions are scheduled each semester to provide new students in School of Education courses with a place to get help and ask questions. Student Experience Officers, Academic staff and Kerry Staples, our First Year Advisor, are on hand to help you start off on the right foot.
- Supports students commencing in School of Education courses
- Links you to support services
- Facilitates access to academic literacy, research and study skill support
- Promotes peer to peer support and student networks
- Points you in the right direction if things are not quite going to plan
- Helps you succeed
More Info: Enquirieseducation@westernsydney.edu.au