- Our People
- Built Environment Courses
- - Advanced Materials and Smart Structures (AMSS)
- - Australian Housing Supply Chain Alliance (AHSCA)
- - Centre for Smart Modern Construction
- - Sustainable Construction Management and Education (SCME)
- MakerSpace and Wonderama
- Women Transforming the Built Environment
- Contact us
The Centre for Smart Modern Construction - c4SMC involves an industry and academic collaboration to invest in informing and preparing tomorrow’s construction professionals and to provide thought leadership to make the construction industry ready for Industry 4.0.
The Centre has initiated a series of bi-annual Industry Roundtables and Interuniversity Roundtables with ‘Joining up Construction’ as its conversation theme. The Centre has commenced investing in new research and projects to help inform the university’s academic programs and industry stakeholders of important insights into the global industry’s transformation and how they may modernise and thrive.
|Roundtable Sessions 2020|