- Our People
- Built Environment Courses
- Work Integrated Learning
- - Australian Housing Supply Chain Alliance (AHSCA)
- - Centre for Smart Modern Construction
- - Sustainable Construction Management and Education (SCME)
- - Work Health and Safety Management using Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- - Higher Degree Research
- - Linked semantic platforms for social & physical infrastructure & wellbeing
- Women Transforming the Built Environment
- Dean's Merit List Recipients
- Contact us
- News and Events
Centre for Smart Modern Construction (c4SMC)
An industry collaboration initiative embracing smart technologies and processes in delivering a modern construction industry.
To contribute to the development of a smart modern construction industry that is cable of dealing with challenges of the 21 Century using concepts and technologies brought forward by the 4th Industrial Revolution.
To be a leading industry-focused research hub in Australia, where challenges of sustainability, digitalisation, industrialisation, resilience and globalisation are proactively responded to through academic, industry, professional body and government collaboration.
The Centre Will Invest In:
- High Achiever construction management scholarships
- Research grants
- Visiting academics
- Academic and research exchange
- A site for practical demonstration of building techniques