- Research End-User Engagement
- Higher Degree Research Candidates
- Master of Research
- HDR Supervisors
- Contact Us
India-Australia Dual Award Degrees
A number of Higher Education institutions in India have entered into an arrangement with Western Sydney University to offer HDR candidates the opportunity to undertake a Dual Award degree. This collaboration will provide HDR candidates with broader access to facilities and resources in both Australia and India and allow us to share knowledge and expertise across a broad range of academic discipline areas.
This Dual Award program can only be offered by institutions in India that have established a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Western Sydney University.
This Dual Award program is open to students from the following institutions:
- Haryana Agricultural University
- Kerala Agricultural University
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- University of Agricultural Sciences - Dharwad
- M P University of Agriculture and Technology- Rajasthan
- SK University Agricultural Science and Technology - Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University - Coimbatore
- G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology - Uttarakhand
- Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry – Himachal Pradesh
- SK University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology - Jammu
- Central Agricultural University (CAU) - Imphal
- Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa - Bihar
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi - UP
- Bihar Agricultural University
- Junagadh Agricultural University
- Anand Agricultural University, Anand
- Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth
- Odisha University of Agricultural and Technology
- Shoolini University
- Lovely Professional University
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Delhi University
- Gurugram University
- Gautam Buddha University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Hyderabad
Applications to this program are by invitation only. Your research supervisor must contact Western Sydney University to recommend you as a preferred applicant for this program.
If you have been identified as a preferred candidate and been invited to apply, please follow the steps described below.
How to apply
Step 1: Find a supervisor.
Step 2: Submit an application for admission.
You need to submit an online application for admission into a program and ensure that you include all the required information and supporting documentation.
Step 3: Notify the Graduate Research School.
After you have submitted your online application for admission, you need to contact the Graduate Research School to notify us that your application should be considered for the India-Australia Dual Award program.
Please use this online form to contact the Graduate Research School.
You must use the subject line: India-Australia Dual Award – Intention to Apply
If we do not receive all the required documentation or it is not certified correctly, the processing of your application will be delayed. Please take your time to ensure that all the requirements have been completed correctly and all required documentation is included in your application.
For questions and advice about the application process, please submit your enquiry here to contact the Graduate Research School.