Establishing a Dual Award

The role of the Graduate Research School is to oversee and assist Schools and Institutes as they pursue dual awards and joint research degrees. The ultimate responsibility for the establishment of agreements is with the School or Institute.

The Use and Accountability Guide provides instructions for completion and signature of the standard form of the Dual Award and Joint Higher Degree Institutional Memorandum (MoU) and Individual Candidature Agreement and what to do after signing.

The following templates have been provided by the Graduate Research School to assist you in your negotiations with partner institutions.