- Engineering Courses
- Information Technology Courses
- Industrial Design Courses
- Construction Courses
- Engineering Careers
- - Advanced Materials and Smart Structures (AMSS)
- - AeIMS
- - Areas of Expertise and Consultancy
- - Artificial Intelligence Research Group
- - Astrophysical eScience Laboratory
- - Australian Housing Supply Chain Alliance (AHSCA)
- - Bioelectronics Neuroscience (BENS)
- - Centre for Research in Mathematics
- - Centre for Smart Modern Construction
- - Digital Humanities Technologies
- - Geotechnical, Water and Environmental Engineering Research
- - Health Informatics (eHealth)
- - Intelligent & Sustainable Electrical Systems
- - Networking, Security, and Cloud Research (NSCR)
- - Robotics, Vision and Signal Processing (RVSP)
- - Solar Energy Technologies
- - Sustainable Construction Management and Education (SCME)
- - Telehealth Research and Innovation Lab (THRIL)
- Our People
- News - SCEM Bytes
- MakerSpace and Wonderama
- Industrial Design
- Solar Car
- Contact the School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- SCEM Schoolwide Work Integrated Learning Framework
- Women Transforming the Built Environment
Industrial Design Widevision Exhibition & Visual Communications Expo 2014
Each year our Industrial Designers from the School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics hold a final year exhibition known as 'Widevision'.
This year, the exhibition will incorporate the SCEM Honours in the exhibition showcasing our Honours students - 'Widevision Plus'.
This is based on the Industrial Design Widevision exhibition that has been held in the school for quite some time. For the first time this year it is being expanded to include other disciplines within the school from Computing, ICT, Computer Science, Construction Management & Engineering. The exhibition will be visually stimulating and will showcase hands-on projects and prototypes/models/software that some of our Honours and Final-year undergraduate students have been working on.
We would be delighted if you would join us for the evening to sample projects from our Honours and Final-year students in the areas of Industrial Design, Engineering, Construction Management and Information & Communications Technology. We are extremely proud of our students' achievements and would be honoured to have you experience recent areas of innovation and technology from within our School.
Dates to be advised.