- Information for survivors
- Supporter Community
- Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual and gendered violence
- Bystander power
- International students
- Language and accessibility options
- Sexual harassment
- First Responder Network
- Change the Course Recommendations Implementation Table WSU June 2021
- Sexual Offences Reporting Portal image
- We Are Here to Support You image
Language and accessibility options
Resources in various languages
- English (opens in a new window)
- Simplified Chinese 中文 (opens in a new window)
- Arabic اللغة العربية (opens in a new window)
- Nepalese मैथिली, মৈথিলী (opens in a new window)
- Spanish Español (opens in a new window)
- Vietnamese Tiếng Việt (opens in new window)
- Portuguese Português (opens in new window)
Respect. Now. Always. international student brochures
- Australian Government service. Free for survivors of sexual assault and /or sexual harassment.
NSW Health Education Centre Against Violence (opens in a new window). Information in اللغةالعربي, हिन्द, Italiano, ភាសាខ្មែរ, 한국어, پنجابی, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, Espanol, Türkçe and Tiềng Việt.
1800 RESPECT / Languages (opens in a new window). Information in اللغةالعربية, বাংলা, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Hrvatski, دری, Dinka (Thuɔŋjäŋ), فارسی, Français, Ελληνικά, हिन्दी, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, ភាសាខ្មែរ, 한국어, ພາສາລາວ, Македонски, Polski, Português, Српски, Español, Tagalog, தமிழ், Tetun, ภาษาไทย, Türkçe, اُردُو and Tiềng Việt.
Your Body, Your Choice (opens in a new window) Sexual assault factsheets in various languages from Redfern Legal Centre, the City of Sydney and Study NSW.
Information in AUSLAN
- For more tailored resources, see here (opens in a new window).