- Information for survivors
- Supporter Community
- Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual offences
- Positive intervention
- International students
- Language and accessibility options
- Sexual harassment
- First Responder Network
In an emergency, please call 000 for assistance now.
Western Sydney University has zero tolerance for sexual assault and sexual harassment in our community.
Please report sexual harassment or sexual assault when it is safe to do so. A support service can help you do this.
We believe survivors. Sexual assault is a crime and we're here to help you.
- The portal is not an emergency service. In any emergency, call 000.
- Reports divert to Western's Complaints Management and Resolution (opens in a new window).
- You may also report to the Complaints Resolution Unit by phone 02 9678 7900, completing a form (opens in a new window) or emailing email@example.com.
- For information on reporting sexual offences to Complaints, see here (opens in a new window).
Campus Safety and Security (opens in a new window) are available 24/7 on 1300 737 003 or extension 2300 from any fixed campus handset.
In the community, you may contact the Police Assistance Line for non-emergencies on 131 444
- Information on reporting sexual assault to Police (opens in a new window)
Reporting sexual harassment in the community: