Respect. Now. Always.
- Information for survivors
- Supporter Community
- Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual and gendered violence
- Bystander power
- International students
- Language and accessibility options
- Sexual harassment
- Change the Course Recommendations Implementation Table WSU June 2021
- Sexual Offences Reporting Portal image
- We Are Here to Support You image
We all have the right to be safe
Studying in Australia brings new experiences. If anything goes wrong, help is available.
In Australia, everyone has the right to seek support and make a report. Privacy and confidentiality are taken seriously. Let us help you.
- In any emergency, call 000 and ask for police, fire or ambulance
- Campus Safety and Security (opens in a new window)
- University Counselling Service (opens in a new window)
- Health information for international Students (opens in a new window)
- Free, confidential sexual health clinics (no Medicare number required) (opens in a new window)
- Free legal support for international students (opens in a new window)
- Information in various languages (opens in a new window)
What are sexual offences?
Sexual offences mean sexual behaviour which make a person feel threatened, uncomfortable, unsafe or fearful. Sexual offences are not acceptable at Western Sydney University. If you are sexually assualted or sexually harassed, it is not your fault. We believe survivors.
We Support You.